Thursday 8 October 2009

Extrait 3 "Monologues/Stereo logs"By Nader Khelifi




















-Awkward... It feels awkward... To know you're there...Where I left you...I can see you in the dark... I'm trying to do things I used to love...The kind of things you never knew I loved...So here I am... No longer blinded by the light...I'm touching it...feeling it...I used to call it hope...Now I'm seeing things my own way...I call it Freedom...
-Mis..
-I cared...I always cared about you...I was always there... Up when it's right...Down when it's wrong... The point is we were not... Maybe sometimes I guess... But I'm an "always " person... not a "sometimes" neither an "often" one...
-Mist...
The song...Listen to it...more and more...See that picture... See it again...Now take a deep breath...keep breathing...it's just a Goodbye...Maybe in a different life the end was better...But keep in mind that...maybe it was worse too...
-Mister D.
-What the...What the Hell? Who are you?
-I'm...I'm...Well Let's say I'm your new friend...Are you okay with that?
...

1 comment: