Thursday 10 September 2009

Extrait 2-"Monologues/Stereo logs" By Nader Khelifi














For one reason or another, or maybe just like that, people do change.
Sometimes it doesn't make sense...
Sometimes it just feels weird...
Sometimes it's even hard to get used to it whatever we do...
So later that night I got to thinking about change...how hard do we need it? How hard do we need to struggle to get used to it?

-Does it feel right?
-I don't know...
-But you...you..
-I'm the one who is supposed to help you when you get lost, right?
-At least you always were..
-I do... But I believe that somehow you managed to make the right decisions.. All by yourself... Like a grown-up...
-Is that good?
-For you ?yes...It's great!
-But you don't seem to like it...
-Don't you worry about a thing... I'm great!
-I don't think so.
-Don't think...that's when you need me!
-Where are we going?
-We never knew... That's what makes it special...We never knew where to go... But I guess our relationship has an expiration date...
-Are you breaking up with me... me??
-....

And what if we never get to that point?

No comments: