Friday 28 August 2009

Extrait-"Monologues/Stereo logs" By Nader Khelifi

-How was it Mr D?
-It was hard...harder than I thought...Words just couldn't come out...
-Why is that?
-Well...If I knew I wouldn't be having this conversation with you.
-I see...So I'm supposed to help you deal with that...Is that what you think Mr D?
-Absofuckinglutely!
-I just don’t get you...
-It’s funny...Everyone keeps on telling me that!
-And why is that?
-Shut up! What on earth is your job?
-The same as yours...
-I don’t ask stupid useless questions...
-And I don’t know who am I...just like...
-Just like what? Say it!
-Just like anyone who’s lost..confused...Did you think I was gonna say « you »?
-Stupid questions...here we go again!
-I don’t know what to say...
-Okey now stop being like « me »..you’re freaking me out!
-...
-So..How was it?
-How was what?
-Trying to help me...
--It was hard...harder than I thought...

No comments: