Thursday 26 August 2010

On/Off the Hook...



It all started like a million years ago...When Homo erectus me accidently bumpt into homo erectus you... Great moment by the way... Homo erectus me was just getting out of that cave ..that dark creepey cave.. When out of the blue, he saw homo erectus you...Homo erectus abso-fuckin-lutely awesome you...Homo erectus Jesus!( No He didn't exist At that time..but Hey let's pretend he did..For the sake of the story)..So, Homo erectus me was like:"Hey! Wanna hang out sometimes?"...NO Answer!
But I guess, at that time,homo erectus you wasn't really that into homo erectus me... Plus, it wasn't really the greatest era I assume... Caves , hunting And stone..Life was such a waste..
So, Millions of years later Fate brought homo sapiens me and homo sapiens you together, Again...Different Era...Different conditions...Our ancestors have made it to Asia..But chances are; you didn't really make your mind about it... That's when it hit me:It isn't about time...
So Here we are now...A million years later...The "Douchebags" Era..(Also known as:Ridiculousness Era, Tha Silly Era, Over Consumerism Era...More on that later anyways...)..I,present me, am officially over all the versions of you...Exept for Future you...I heard future me is Awesome!
(Spoilers:Always trust present "you"'s feelings, Always forget about whatever shit did past "you" do And Always leave the door open for future "you" ;)

No comments: